Bombay High Court 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. BHC inviting applications for the positions of Senior System Officer and System Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 27th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior System Officer - 17 Posts
System Officer - 23 Posts
Job Location - Nasik, Yavatmal, Ahmednagar and Akola
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 17 Posts of Senior System Officers and 23 Posts of System Officers for the District and Taluka Courts in the State of Maharashtra on contract basis under the provisions of 14 th Finance Commission for a period of twelve months subject to availability of Budget / Funds. xIt is a full time assignment and the candidates will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of the contract. The appointment may be extended for further period of twelve months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Age :- A person who is not more than 40 years of age, as on the date of publication of Advertisement shall be eligible for appointment as Senior System Officer/System Officer. Provided that, the upper age limit in the case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST and communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment shall be 45 years.
2. Disqualification for appointment :- No person shall be eligible for appointment as Senior System Officer/System Officer.:-
(a) if he is not a citizen of India;
(b) if he has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or he is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examinations or selections conducted by it; or
(c) if he directly or indirectly influences the 'Selection Committee' by any means for his candidature; or
(d) if he is a man, has more than one wife living and if a woman has married a man already having another wife; or
(e) if he has more than two children. Explanation – For the purpose of this clause, where a couple has only one child, any number of children born out of a single subsequent delivery shall be deemed to be one child.
3. Condition relating to suitability, fitness and Character :- No person selected by the Selection Committee shall be appointed :- (I) unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied that he is of good character and is in all respects suitable for appointment to the service; (ii) unless he is certified by the medical authority specified by the High Court that he is medically fit to discharge the duties of the post for which he is selected
4. Tenure :- (i) All appointments to the post of Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be on a contract basis; (ii) The tenure System Officer/System Officer may be appointed for a period of one year and it may be extended upto 5 years.
5. Remuneration :- Remuneration shall be as per orders issued by the State Government from time to time.
6. Termination :- (1) The Appointing Authority may terminate the services of Senior System Officer/System Officer at any time and without assigning any reason, with one month's notice or one month's pay in lieu thereof and upon such termination the Senior System Officer/System Officer shall immediately cease to hold such office. (2) The Senior System Officer/System Officer may also seek termination of service with one month's notice or by depositing one month's pay in lieu thereof.
7. Transfer :- (1) The post of Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be transferable throughout the State of Maharashtra. (2) The appointing authority shall have the prerogative to transfer Senior System Officer/System Officer at any time.
8. Training :- Every person appointed as a Senior System Officer/System Officer shall undergo such training as may be prescribed by the High Court from time to time.
9. Leave :- The Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be entitled to eight days leave in one calendar year.
10. Residuary Provision :- The condition of the service of the Senior System Officer/System Officer for which no express provision is made shall be determined by the Committee of Judges of the Bombay High Court constituted by the Chief Justice of Bombay High Court, for such purpose when need arises.
Roles and Responsibilities
(1) The Senior System Officer/System Officer shall render technical assistance to the Registrar General, the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge as the case may be in the ICT enablement of the Courts to enhance the efficiency of the Case Information System.
(2) The Senior System Officers/System Officer shall perform the following functions:-
(I) Resolve CIS and Data replication issues,
(ii) Install hardware and software,
(iii) Resolve hardware, software and network related issues.
(iv) Assist the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge to monitor and analyze the data uploaded on the National Judicial Data Grid and to generate Reports required to improve the Court/Cases Management.
(v) Impart training to the Officers and Staff.
(3) The Principal District Judge with the prior approval of the High Court may prescribe the duties of the Senior System Officers and System Officer, by general or special order, from time to time and likewise, may provide for the subordination of, and internal relativity amongst the staff of the District Court viz-a-viz Senior System Officer/System Officer.
(4) The High Court and the Principal District Judge may further specify, modify, add to or delete from the duties of the Senior System Officer/System Officer from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1) The link of online application shall be made available on the official website of the Bombay High Court at https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadm in/ on 13th May 2021
2) The last date for submission of an application for is 27th May 2021 at 5:30 PM.
3) The candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, experience and/or interview.
4) The candidates holding grades shall get grades converted into percentage from the concerned Educational Institutions. 4-1) The candidates already in Government Service / employed in Public Sector Undertaking including Quasi Government Organizations / Autonomous body whether in permanent, Quasi permanent or temporary capacity, shall attach 'No objection certificate' from the concerned Head of the Department / Employer.
5) The list of eligible candidates and the date of interview will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
6) At the time of interview, the eligible candidates shall submit two passport size photographs and the Original Documents along with duly attested photocopies thereof as mentioned in the online application and proof regarding conversion of grades into percentage, if applicable for verification etc.
7) High court may verify the documents submitted by the candidate from issuing authority.The Selected candidates will be paid a fixed /consolidated fee and will not be entitled to any other Pay or Allowance.