Unique Identification Authority of India 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. UIDAI inviting applications for the positions of Deputy Director and More. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 16th July, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Deputy Director - 01 Post
Assistant Section Officer - 02 Post
Private Secretary - 04 Posts
Steno - 01 Post
Section Officer - 02 Posts
Accountant - 01 Post
Subject: Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Officc at Guwahati.
UIDAI invites applications for filling up the following vacancies (may vary at the time of selection) on deputation basis on Foreign Service terms, in its Regional Office located at Block-V, Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati -781006 from amongst suitable and eligible officers as per the following requirements .-
1. Name of the post: Deputy Director (Level-I l)
2. Number of vacancies: 01 (One)
3. Eligibility/ Qualification Criteria
a. Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 10; OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 9; OR
b. With six years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 8; OR Officers from State/UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
(i) Experience of work in Administration/ Legal/ Establishment/ Human Resource/ Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting / Vigilance/ Procurement/ Planning and Policy / Project implementation and monitoring/ E-Governance etc.
(ii) Basic skills for working in a computerized office environment.
4. The Unique Identification Authority of india (UIDAl) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 for Aadhaar enrolment, authentication and other functions specified in Section 23 and other Sections of the Act. Regional Office, Guwahati is responsible for coordinating the work of Aadhaar enrolment, authentication and other activities in the Stale of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya. Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura and Sikkim
For all the posts, the candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
Other Terms and Conditions :
1. The period of deputation shall initially be of three years, extendable up to five years solely as per the requirements of the Authority.
2. The general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UiDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
3. The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances. shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
4. In terms of para 8.5 of Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010, application of Central Government Employee, who has not completed 09 years service on last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
5. Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per Regulation 14 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1 st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati -781006
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Deputution Basis
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format. The cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
i. Application in prescribed proforma
ii. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
iii. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
iv. Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate
v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
2. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furn ished by the applicant are correct
3. The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format, along with documents listed in para 5 and 6 above may be forwarded to the Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1 st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati -781006. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 16.07.2021. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
4. Applications received after the last date or without necessary documents or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
5. UIDAI reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the vacancies or to withdraw the circular at any time without assigning any reasons.